Apply for New Ration Card is an official certificate which is provided by all the State Governments to its citizen for purchasing subsidized provisions. The Gujarat Government has decided to issue new bar-coded ration cards as per the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department. The objective of the issue of new ration card is to eliminate the duplicate and bogus ration cards and cover all eligible beneficiaries in the state of Gujarat. In this article, we look at the guidelines for obtaining a Gujarat ration card in detail.
Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details: Are you looking for Digital Gujrat or Something like How to register or register in Digital Gujrat Portal? So, you are the right place to get the best results for Digital India. Before, once the official services portal was started. People of Gujarat will soon be able to avail a range of government services through their smartphones and tablets, together with the state government deciding to start a mobile application as well. Apply for New Ration Card
Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details: Apply for New Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card Digital Gujarat Common Services Portal provides 33 online services to citizens of Gujrat if you can register for the registration so that online application and registration. A Common Services Portal (CSP – Digital Gujarat Portal) is a vision to provide one-stop solution for all G2C Services for citizens of Gujarat State.
Application for New Ration Card Process: Apply for New Ration Card
- You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service-specific information like Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting the application online.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection, English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in the application shall lead to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- *If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return. If fail to submit within 37 days application will be disposed with rejection. The application fee will not be refunded.
New Ration Card Identity Proof Attachment (Any One):
- True Copy or Election Card.
- True Copy Income Tax PAN Card.
- True Copy of Passport
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Any Government Document having citizen photo
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- A copy of the Aadhar card or Election card in case of slum
Purpose of Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card is a mandatory document that can be used as a legal identity proof. The government of Gujarat provides a subsidy for essential food items and commodities for ration card holders.